- Open plan lounge, kitchen & bedroom
- King size bed
- Double loft bed*
- Two seater sofa
- Private patio & garden
- TV with Freesat and built-in DVD player
- Underfloor heating plus electric stove
- Bathroom: WC, basin & large shower cubicle with electric shower, heated towel rail
- Kitchen: Electric oven & grill, 2 ring hob, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, kettle & toaster
- Electricity, bed linen & towels included
- Private parking
- Ground floor level access – see notes
- No smoking
- Sorry no pets – sheep and ducks roaming freely
* The loft bed is high up (2.5m), accessed by a pull out staircase so is not suitable for young children, those unsteady on their feet or without a head for heights. Please contact us for more details.
** Wi-fi is very slow (0.5Mbps) so is only suitable for email and basic web browsing
The Bothy is situated on a smallholding run by a family so there will often be animals and children roaming freely nearby. You’re very welcome to explore (and get involved if you wish), and we encourage you to walk round our beautiful bit of land.
We’re up a farm track which can be a little bumpy but is easily accessible to all vehicles.
All the accommodation is on ground level (except cabin bed) with low entrance and shower thresholds so is very accessible. Please contact us for more details.
There is some renovation & development work going on at a listed site nearby (about half a mile behind woodland) which is not audible from within the accommodation but can sometimes be heard from the patio and is not loud or intrusive. The work is during the day Mon-Fri.