October 2021 to April 2022: £70 per night / £415 per week (2 night minimum)
May – September 2022: £80 per night / £475 per week (3 night minimum)
We offer a 15% discount if you book 7 nights or more. The prices include electricity and bed linen.
Please contact us to make a provisional booking.
Please read through our booking terms and conditions below. If you have any queries or concerns please contact us. We will always try to be as flexible as possible.
- A deposit of £100 is required at time of the booking to confirm your reservation. The balance is then required 2 weeks before your stay. If the balance is not received then the booking may be cancelled.
- We will refund in full if you decide to cancel your booking earlier than 4 weeks before the first day of your stay. After this date, if we can re-let the accommodation for your dates, or part there of, then we will refund you for the dates that are booked. If we cannot then it will be at our discretion, but we will always do our best to refund you.
- The number of guests must be declared at the time of booking and may not exceed 4 persons. While the accommodation can take up to 4 adults it is better suited to either 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children as a maximum occupancy.
- We are required to collect names and addresses of all adults staying in the accommodation. We will never pass on your details to any 3rd party.
- Please arrive after 3pm and vacate the property before 11am on the day of departure.
- We’re sorry but we cannot accept dogs at the accommodation.
- No smoking or naked flames (ie candles) is permitted in the accommodation.
- The wi-fi internet connection is very slow and as such is only suitable for basic web browsing and email. It may not be used for streaming services such as Netflix or video calling. We also cannot guarantee a consistent service.
- No liability shall be accepted by us for loss, damage or theft of personal property belonging to guests, either in the property or in/to cars, bicycles or other vehicles left on the property. Nor shall liability be accepted by us for accident or injury to guests, either within the property or outside.